Linked Data Explorer
Gustav Klimt : sämtliche Gemälde
- ""During his lifetime, Klimt was a controversial star whose works made passions run high; he stood for Modernism but he also embodied tradition. His pictures polarized and divided the art-loving world. Journalists and general public alike were split over the question: For or against Klimt? The present publication therefore places particular emphasis upon the voices of Klimt's contemporaries via a series of essays examining reactions to his work throughout his career. Subjects range from Klimt's portrayal of women to his adoption of landscape painting in the second half of his life. The cliche that Gustav Klimt was a man of few words who rarely put pen to paper is vehemently dispelled: no less than 231 letters, cards, writings and other documents--all known Klimt correspondence--are included in this monograph. This wealth of archival material, assembled here for the first time on such a scale, represents a major contribution to Klimt scholarship"--Publisher's description."
- "Criticism, interpretation, etc"
- "Exhibition catalogs"
- "Gustav Klimt : sämtliche Gemälde"
- "Gustav Klimt : Sämtliche Gemälde"
- "Gustav Klimt : Samtliche Gemalde"
- "Gustav Klimt. Sämtliche Gemälde"
- "Gustav Klimt - sämtliche Gemälde"