Linked Data Explorer
Naked Came the Post-Postmodernist
- "Who killed Eric Davenport? A senior mathematics professor at Underhill College has been found dead in his office, the victim of murder. At Underhill, a small liberal arts college with a pricy tuition and a pampered student body, all of the students are close to their professors. But at least one loved Eric Davenport in a deeply inappropriate fashion. Some hated him. And then there is the faculty at war with itself. And the idiotic administration. And the twin boys who live next to campus. And what's with all those praying mantises?The collective work of Sarah Lawrence writing class 3303 - R, taught by novelist Melvin Jules Bukiet, here is a send-up of contemporary campus life that is also the latest installment in an inglorious literary tradition of wacky fun. And the mayhem hasn't stopped. Soon, a student is found dead in the library, and, from the quad to the dorms, crime scenes and crises begin to multiply. A wealthy alumni donor becomes alarmed. Enter a libidinous medical examiner. Depicting rampant insecurities and raging egos, and with a cast of characters from conflicted faculty to student cliques, from hemp kids to Ugg girls and the J Crew crew, Naked Came the Post-Postmodernist takes us on a journey some may find eerily familiar. . . .Already featured in the New York Times (A Whodunit Committed by a Whole Classroom), this first example of collegiate episodic experimental fiction is certain to draw wide attention on publication."
- "In this collective murder mystery parody, written by a novelist and his writing class at Sarah Lawrence College, the killer of a math professor at an expensive, small liberal arts college is sought amidst a wacky cast of characters."
- "Mystery fiction"@en
- "Mystery fiction"
- "Electronic books"
- "Naked Came the Post-Postmodernist"@en
- "Naked Came the Post-Postmodernist"
- "Naked came the post-postmodernist : a mystery"