Linked Data Explorer
Michelangelo and his drawings
- ""Michelangelo was a master draftsman whose striking and powerful drawings are not only an important part of his artistic heritage in their own right but are also a means of viewing his designs that have not otherwise survived. In this book Michael Hirst describes and analyzes Michelangelo`s drawings in light of the many purposes for which the artist made them, thereby reaching for the first time a full understanding of their character and appearance. The product of thirty years of careful thought and examination of the original drawings, it provides the reader with new insights into the working methods and the mental processes of one of the most original of all artists."--Publisher description."
- "Criticism, interpretation, etc"
- "Criticism, interpretation, etc"@en
- "Michelangelo and his drawings"@en
- "Michelangelo and his drawings"