Linked Data Explorer
Eyes on the prize America's civil rights years. Awakenings 1954-1956 /
- "This first episode of six discusses the history of segregation in the U.S., focusing on the south, and the impact of the 1954 Supreme Court decision against segregation in Brown vs Board of Education. Highlighted is the Emmett Till murder case and Rosa Parks and the Montgomery, Alabama bus boycott."
- "Trials, litigation, etc."
- "Documentaries and factual films and video."
- "Black films and programs."
- "Eyes on the prize America's civil rights years. Awakenings 1954-1956 /"