Linked Data Explorer
Zhang Yimou dian ying zuo pin zhen cang ji
- "Guo ji ji da dao yan Zhang Yimou dian ying zuo pin zhen cang ji"
- "Qiuju da guan si: The story of a village woman seeking justice for the maltreatment of her husband by the village chief."
- "You hua hao hao shuo: In 1990s, a bookseller in Beijing fell in love with a girl, who abandoned him for a rich man who beats the bookseller. The bookseller plans his revenge, but there is a third person between them."
- "Yi ge dou bu neng shao: A young woman is ordered to a remote Chinese village to be a substitute teacher. Barely older than her students, the shy girl is charged with keeping the class intact for one month or she won't be paid. When one of her students disappears into the city to find work, the stubborn teacher is determined to follow the boy and bring him back to school. Once in the city, her simple peasant pleas fall on deaf ears, and only when the local television sympathizes does her search bear fruit."
- "Wo de fu qin mu qin: As a son helps his mother arrange for the burial of his father in the traditional Chinese custom of his mother's village, the beautiful and touching story of his parent's courtship unfolds. His father was from the city and came to his mother's village to become the schoolmaster. In the days of arranged marriages, the son discovers that his parents marriage was the first marriage based on love."
- "Zhang Yimou dian ying zuo pin zhen cang ji"