Linked Data Explorer
Civil Disobedience and Other Essays
- "Philosopher, naturalist, poet and rugged individualist, Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862) has inspired generations of readers to think for themselves, to follow the dictates of their own conscience and to make an art of their lives. This representative sampling of his thought includes five of his most frequently cited and read essays: 'Civil Disobedience,' his most powerful and influential political essay, exalts the law of conscience over civil law."
- "Electronic books"@en
- "Electronic books"
- "Civil disobedience, and other essays"
- "Civil Disobedience and Other Essays"@en
- "Civil disobedience and other essays"
- "Civil disobedience and other essays"@en