Linked Data Explorer
On the generation of animals
- ""That the male and the female are the principles of generation has been previously stated, as also what is their power and their essence. But why is it that one thing becomes and is male, another female? It is the business of our discussion as it proceeds to try and point out (1) that the sexes arise from necessity and the first efficient cause, (2) from what sort of material they are formed."--Publisher's description."
- "Electronic text of Aristotle's work."
- "Classical literature"
- "Classical literature"@en
- "Greek literature"
- "Early works"@en
- "Early works"
- "Electronic books"@en
- "On the generation of animals"
- "On the generation of animals"@en
- "On the Generation of Animals"