Linked Data Explorer
Why we suck : a feel good guide to staying fat, loud, lazy and stupid /
- "Do you suck? Would you like to not suck? Do you know other people who suck? Would you like to tell them how to suck less or how to possibly become totally suck-free? Dr. Denis Leary is ready to help you overcome all the sucky things that make you such a suckass. Not to mention all the fat, loud, lazy and stupid suckholes you have to deal with at the office, family gatherings or while using public transportation. Part memoir, part self-help tome but definitely a full-time funny assault on all the posers, politicians and pop culture icons who have sucked in public for far too long, this book is a call to arms for everyone who feels the way the good doctor does."
- "One of America's most original and biting comic satirists, Denis Leary takes on all the poseurs, politicians, and pop culture icons who have sucked in public for far too long. Sparing no one, Leary zeroes in on the ridiculous wherever he finds it - his Irish Catholic upbringing, the folly of celebrity, the pressures of family life, and the great hypocrisy of politics."
- "The four-time Emmy-nominated comic satirist of Rescue Me presents irreverent cultural observations about how society is taking itself too seriously, in an account that shares anecdotes from his Irish-Catholic upbringing, high-pressure family life, and work as a performing artist."
- "Electronic books."
- "Why We Suck : A Feel Good Guide to Staying Fat, Loud, Lazy and Stupid /"
- "Why we suck a feel good guide to staying fat, loud, lazy and stupid /"
- "Why we suck : a feel good guide to staying fat, loud, lazy and stupid /"
- "Why we suck : a feel good guide to staying fat, loud, lazy and stupid /"@en