Linked Data Explorer
The journals /
- ""Captain Cook's Journals provide his vivid first-hand account of three extraordinary expeditions. These charted the entire coast of New Zealand and the east coast of Australia, and brought back detailed descriptions of Tahiti, Tonga and a host of, until then, unknown islands in the Pacific. The journals amply reveal the determination, courage and skill which enabled Cook to wrestle with the continuous dangers of uncharted seas and the problems of achieving a relationship with the peoples whose unannounced guest he became.""
- "Early works"@en
- "Early works"
- "Electronic books."
- "The journals /"
- "The journals /"@en
- "The journals of Captain Cook : prepared from the original manuscripts by J.C. Beaglehole for the Hakluyt Society, 1955-1967 /"
- "The journals of Captain Cook"
- "The journals of Captain Cook /"
- "The journals of Captain Cook /"@en