Linked Data Explorer
Palmerston : [papers]
- "This biography of the 3rd Viscount Palmerston provides a compelling insight into a man of contradictions whose public life personified 19th-century Britain. In spite of his aristocratic roots and playboy image, Palmerston identified himself with the people, becoming their natural spokesperson and the country's "most English minister". Although seemingly averse to the onrush of modernity, he seized the initiative both at home and abroad in leading his nation into the future. Taking into account revisionist approaches, Paul R. Ziegler authoritatively reassesses the life of this well known British political figure, demonstrating that in facing new challenges Palmerston adjusted himself to the times and helped to usher Britain into the modern age."
- "Electronic books"
- "Electronic books"@en
- "Records and correspondence"
- "Palmerston : [papers]"@en
- "Palmerston : Introd. by A.J.P. Taylor"
- "Palmerston. [With portraits and a bibliography.]"
- "Palmerston. [With portraits and a bibliography.]"@en
- "Palmerston introd.by A.J.P. Taylor"
- "Palmerston. --"@en