Linked Data Explorer
Speech advocating political activism as the best way for blacks to gain power.
- "In a provocative and entertaining talk, Gregory explains that the problems confronting America will have to be solved by the young people of today. His humorous discussions range from Santa Claus, police forces, American politics, inflation, Clark Gable, Cowboys and Indians to the founding fathers."
- "Gregory, an active civil rights leader, gives a humorous, yet thought-provoking, speech on civil rights and his protest of the Vietnamese conflict."
- "Critical comments on U.S. politics, foreign policy, media and various current issues."
- "Speech advocating political activism as the best way for blacks to gain power."@en
- "In his own inimitable way, Dick Gregory comments on various political matters including the Nixon Administration, the Angela Davis trial, Muhammed Ali's draft resistance efforts, and the high cost of running for political office."@en
- "A discussion of Gregory's role in the civil rights movement and his candidacy for the office of president."
- "Dick Gregory"@en
- "Dick Gregory at Fordham."@en
- "Dick Gregory raps."@en
- "Dick Gregory in Oakland."
- "Dick Gregory in Oakland."@en
- "Dick Gregory an interview."
- "Dick Gregory at Campton College"
- "Dick Gregory at Fordham"