Linked Data Explorer
Willa Cather and the politics of criticism
- "Willa Cather & the politics of criticism"
- "Expanding on her absorbing and controversial 1995 New Yorker article, Joan Acocella examines the politics of Willa Cather criticism: how Cather's work has been seized upon and often distorted by critics on both the left and the right. Acocella argues that the central element of Cather's works was not a political agenda but rather a tragic vision of life. This beautifully written book makes a significant contribution to Cather studies and, at the same time, points out the follies of political criticism in the study of all literature."
- "Electronic books"@en
- "Electronic books"
- "Livres électroniques"
- "Criticism, interpretation, etc"@en
- "Criticism, interpretation, etc"
- "Willa Cather and the politics of criticism"@en
- "Willa Cather and the politics of criticism"
- "Willa Cather and the Politics of Criticism"