Linked Data Explorer
TR at Baltimore  : TR at Sagamore [Hill, 1918]
- "TR at Sagamore Hill, 1918"
- "TR at Baltimore; TR at Sagamore, 1917"
- "Theodore Roosevelt at Baltimore, 1918"
- "Theodore Roosevelt at Sagamore Hill, 1918"
- "Sequences of TR speaking on two occasions: on Sept. 28, 1918, he addresses crowds in Baltimore in support of the fourth Liberty Loan; at Sagamore Hill on April 2, 1918, he encourages workers for the third Liberty Loan. At Oriole Park in Baltimore TR, wearing a mourning armband for his son, Quentin, helps open the fourth Liberty Loan campaign. Views of TR and man who appears to be Phillips L. Goldsborough, chairman of the Liberty Loan Committee for Maryland and former Maryland Governor (1912-1916), walking across Oriole field with other officials; TR stops and speaks with Cardinal James Gibbons of Baltimore, whose back is to camera; beside flag-decorated table TR speaks to packed stadium, with man who appears to be current Maryland Governor, Emerson C. Harrington, Mrs. Thomas J. Preston (who had been the wife of former President Grover Cleveland), and Dr. Thomas J. Preston among notables on platform; close-up of TR as he vigorously delivers address. At Sagamore Hill, with reporters behind him, TR addresses Liberty Loan workers from the New York District on Apr. 2, 1918."
- "Silent films"
- "Nonfiction films"
- "Short films"
- "TR at Baltimore  : TR at Sagamore [Hill, 1918]"