Linked Data Explorer
Content strategy for the web
- "If your website content is out of date, off-brand, and out of control, you're missing a huge opportunity to engage, convert, and retain customers online. Redesigning your home page won't help. Investing in a new content management system won't fix it, either. So, where do you start? Without meaningful content, your website isn't worth much to your key audiences. But creating (and caring for) "meaningful" content is far more complicated than we're often willing to acknowledge. Content Strategy for the Web explains how to create and deliver useful, usable content for your online audiences, when and where they need it most. It also shares content best practices so you can get your next website redesign right, on time and on budget."
- "Describes the value of content strategy, discusses how to audit and analyze content, and looks at ways to maintain content over time."
- "Livres électroniques"
- "Electronic books"@en
- "Electronic books"
- "Content strategy for the web Includes index"
- "Content strategy : for the web"
- "Content strategy for the Web"
- "Content strategy for the web"@en
- "Content strategy for the web"
- "Content Strategy for the Web"@en