Linked Data Explorer
Active witnessing practice scenarios for anti-discrimination response training (A.R.T.) program
- "A.R.T. provides flexible materials for teaching specifics of social justice and multicultural action. Active witnessing shows us how to respond on-the-spot to incidents of discrimination. Participants in this DVD-based training will be able to: Identify forms of direct and indirect oppression in terms of race, gender, sexual orientation, and other key issues. Practice and develop skills of active responding to the all-too-frequent behaviors of discrimination that we all find in our daily lives. Teach others in schools, churches, and communities how to combat oppression."
- "Active witnessing practice scenarios for anti-discrimination response training (A.R.T.) program"
- "Anti-discrimination response training (A.R.T.) program"
- "Building multicultural allies : a basic workshop"
- "Active witnessing practice sessions for Anti-discrimination response"