Linked Data Explorer
It seems to me selected letters of Eleanor Roosevelt /
- ""This book demonstrates Roosevelt's significance as a stateswoman and professional politician, particularly after her husband's death in 1945. These letters reveal a dimension of her personality often lost in collections of letters to family members and friends--that of a shrewd, self-confident woman unafraid to speak her mind. In her letters, Eleanor Roosevelt lectured Truman, badgered Eisenhower, and critiqued Kennedy. She disagreed with the Catholic Church over aid to parochial school, ...""
- "Records and correspondence"@en
- "Records and correspondence"
- "Lettres (Descripteur de forme)"
- "It seems to me selected letters of Eleanor Roosevelt /"@en
- "It seems to me : selected letters of Eleanor Roosevelt /"