Linked Data Explorer
Anatomy of the Auschwitz death camp /
- "Commissioned by the U.S. Holocaust Research Institute. "...Principal sections of the book address the institutional history of the camp, the technology and dimensions of the genocide carried out there, the profiles of the perpetrators and the lives of the inmates, underground resistance and escapes, and what the outside world knew about Auschwitz and when. A major study of the design and construction of the gas chambers and crematoria reveals the economic competitiveness, bureaucratic struggles, and technological sophistication behind the manufacture of the machinery that was used to murder and incinerate thousands daily....""
- "Anatomy of the Auschwitz death camp /"
- "Anatomy of the Auschwitz death camp /"@en
- "Anatomy of the Auschwitz death camp"@en
- "Anatomy of the Auschwitz death camp"