Linked Data Explorer
Down to earth
Humans work with and against each other and the Race, a alien species that invaded Earth twenty years before and now hopes to begin colonization.
- "Down to Earth"@en
- "Down to earth"@en
- "Humans work with and against each other and the Race, a alien species that invaded Earth twenty years before and now hopes to begin colonization."@en
- "After arriving in the midst of World War II, the reptilian Race conquered half the Earth, but an uncertain future and the threat of an even deadlier war are leading them to exerminate all life on the planet if they don't get their way."
- "In 1942 Hitler led the world's most savage military machine. Stalin ruled Russia, while America was just beginning to show its strength in World War II. Then, an alien invasion changed everything: alliances, technology, commerce, and--most of all--the nature of life and death. Nuclear destruction engulfed some of Earth's great cities, and the invaders claimed half the planet before an uneasy peace could be achieved. Colonization takes us into the tumultuous 1960s, as the reptilian Race ponders its uneasy future on the planet it calls Tosev 3. The United States has prospered since the war, and has sent a manned spaceship deep into space. On the other side of the globe, the German Reich remains bloodied but unbowed, brandishing a frightening new weapon and always poised for war. China strains under alien occupation, and from Poland to Jerusalem, Jews must choose between aiding the Race or the Reich. Now, the invaders have been joined by their colonization fleet--millions of newcomers who seek to incorporate our world into their far-flung empire. A violent black market erupts around ginger--the one substance that deprives the alien colonists of their ability to reason--and a new war threatens, one even deadlier than the last. The clamoring, bellicose tribes of Earth form new alliances and play dangerous games of diplomacy, but the ultimate power broker will be the Race itself. For the colonists have one option no human can ignore. With a vast, ancient empire already in place, the Race has the power to annihilate every living being on Tosev 3."@en
- "Alternative histories (Fiction)"@en
- "Alternative histories (Fiction)"
- "Science fiction"@en
- "Science fiction"
- "Science fiction, American"@en
- "Electronic books"@en
- "Alternative histories (Fiction), American"@en
- "Colonization : down to earth"
- "Down to earth"
- "Down to earth"@en
- "Colonization down to earth"@en
- "Colonization : down to Earth"@en
- "Colonization--down to earth"
- "Colonization : down to Earth"
- "Colonisation, down to earth"
- "Down to Earth #2"@en
- "Colonization, down to earth"