Linked Data Explorer
Social work : themes, issues and critical debates
- "Social Work: Themes, Issues and Critical Debates, one of the most respected and widely used textbooks in social work, has now been completely revised and updated. With its accessible and clearly structured framework, the book offers expert discussion of the core topics in social work by top writers, teachers and practitioners in the field. It provides an essential grounding in the debates that shape the profession, as well as a clear insight into the issues at the heart of practice. What makes this highly regarded and bestselling book stand out from other texts? - Its range, authority and theoretical integrity - Its clear and effective structure, which reflects major shifts in teaching and makes it easy to use across modules - The importance it lays on practice-based learning and on developing core practice skills such as communication, assessment and intervention - Its value as a springboard to further reading (including extensive guidance on further print and electronic sources) - Its compact size - perfect for readers who are travelling between campus and practice settings. This is one of three interrelated books edited by the internationally renowned and widely published team, Robert Adams, Lena Dominelli and Malcolm Payne. The companion books are Critical Practice in Social Work (second edition) and Practising Social Work in a Complex World. Each book can be used alone or in combination with the other two as a uniquely flexible and comprehensive programme of study."
- "Leermiddelen (vorm)"
- "Social work : themes, issues and critical debates"@en
- "Social work : themes, issues and critical debates"
- "Social work : Themes, issues and critical debates"
- "Social Work : themes, issues and critical debates"
- "Social work themes, issues and critical debates"@en