Linked Data Explorer
Physical activity and obesity /
- "Physical Activity and Obesity, Second Edition, addresses an array of topics that explore and divulge the links between physical activity (or inactivity) and obesity. Leading scientists from various backgrounds team up to provide an unrivaled resource examining the latest research and developments in the field. Each chapter provides researchers and practitioners with a clear explanation of the concepts, research techniques, and results of studies critical to understanding physical activity and the obesity epidemic. In the 10 years since the first edition of this book was published, the field of physical activity and obesity has mushroomed with new research, sparking the need for not only a new edition but an innovative and refreshing approach to the contents. Editors Bouchard and Katzmarzyk create a go-to resource with 89 succinct, authoritative chapters that may be used independently or as a complete text. Packed with the most up-to-date information linking obesity and physical activity, this comprehensive book delves into areas of uncertainty and controversy instead of avoiding them or skirting the issues; emphasizes, where appropriate, the underlying mechanisms between physical activity and obesity; and points to research areas that need further exploration and attention. The unique format, expert contributors, and complete references make Physical Activity and Obesity, Second Edition, indispensable for all readers studying the ever-expanding topic of obesity as it relates to physical activity."
- "Electronic books."
- "Electronic books."@en
- "Physical Activity and Obesity"
- "Physical activity and obesity"
- "Physical activity and obesity /"@en
- "Physical activity and obesity /"
- "PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND OBESITY."
- "Physical activity and obesity."@en