Linked Data Explorer
Human rights : preview chapters and contents
- "Présentation de l'éditeur : "This casebook provides a comprehensive, accessible, and up-to-date analysis of international human rights law. It emphasizes the relationship between the international, regional, and national legal systems (with a particular focus on the United States), features an intellectual and historical development of the idea of human rights, and analyzes recent developments in areas including corporate responsibility, terrorism and human rights, the rights of refugees, international criminal law, and the role of NGOs.The first edition has been comprehensively revised and updated to address important and "hot button" issues and topics in international human rights law. These include:an introductory case study on human rights, extraordinary renditions and extraterritorialityextensive coverage of regional human rights systems and NGOs terrorism and human rightshuman rights litigation in U.S. courts corporations and human rightsrefugee lawthe right to health.""
- "Trials, litigation, etc"
- "Trials, litigation, etc"@en
- "Human rights : documentary supplement"
- "Human rights : preview chapters and contents"@en
- "Human rights"@en
- "Human rights"