Linked Data Explorer
The rhetorical logic of Henry James
- "In this lucid, sophisticated reading of seven of Henry James's major novels, Sheila Teahan employs current rhetorical theory to strip previous criticism of some long-held assumptions and advance a new understanding of the writer's narrative technique. With insight and originality she explores James's concept of "the center of consciousness" as a rhetorical structure, and in doing so she illuminates a significant pattern of plotting and figurative language in his works."
- "The rhetorical logic of Henry James"@en
- "The rhetorical logic of Henry James"
- "Rhetorical Logic of Henry James"
- "The retorical logic of Henry James"