Linked Data Explorer
Wolf Prize in Mathematics, Volume 2
- "The Wolf Prize, awarded by the Wolf Foundation in Israel, often goes to mathematicians who are in their sixties or older. That is to say, the Prize honours the achievements of a lifetime. T This valuable work features bibliographies, important papers, and speeches (for example at international congresses) of Wolf Prize winners, s uch as R. Bott, A.P. Calderon, A.N. Kolmogorov, M.G. Krein, P. Lax, H. Lewy, L. Lovasz, J. Milnor, J. Moser, I. Piatetski-Shapiro, J.P. Serre, C.L. Siegel, Y. Sinai, E.M. Stein, J. Tits, A. Weil, H. Whitney, A. Wiles and O. Zariski. This is the first time that documents on Wolf Prize winners have been published together. Since the work of the Wolf laureates covers a wide spectrum, much of the mathematics of the 20th century comes to life in this book."
- "The documents collected bibliographies, curricula vitae, autobiographical accounts, early-important papers, lectures and speeches, as well as reports on the work of the prize winners by other. List of mathematicians concerned in this volume : Raoul Bott, A.P. Calderón, A.N. Kolmogorov, M.G. Krein, P.D. Dax, Hans Lewy, László Lovász, John W. Milnor, Jürgen L. Moser, Ilya Piatetski-Shapiro, Jean-Pierre Serre, Carl L. Siegel, Yakov G. Sinai, Elias M. Stein, Jacques Tits, André Weil, Hassler Whitney, Andrew J. Wiles, Oscae Zariski."
- "Wolf Prize in Mathematics, Volume 2"
- "Wolf prize in mathematics Vol. 2"
- "Wolf prize in mathematics. Vol. 2"
- "Wolf prize in mathematics / 2"
- "Wolf prize in mathematics, vol. 2"