Linked Data Explorer
What made America laugh
A cavalcade of comedy from the '30s, '40s and '50s.
- "The great comedians helped keep spirits up during the Depression and World War II. In the 1950's, a golden age of comedy was born with the birth of television. Excerpts from the legendary group of entertainers who defined their eras."
- "A cavalcade of comedy from the '30s, '40s and '50s."@en
- "Discusses how comedy reflects the era it is from and helped people get through hard times."@en
- "Documentary films"@en
- "Criticism, interpretation, etc"@en
- "What made America laugh"
- "What made America laugh"@en