Linked Data Explorer
Edward Bawden, Eric Ravilious
- ""Design is an excellent introduction to the work of two major British designers and artists, Edward Bawden (1903-1989) and Eric Ravilious (1903-1942)." "Featuring some previously unpublished images, this book presents, in over 100 illustrations, every aspect of their creativity, including advertising, designs for wallpapers, posters, book jackets, trade cards and ceramics." "Bawden and Ravilious met in the Design School of the Royal College of Art in 1922, members of a generation of students described by Paul Nash, one of their tutors, as belonging to 'an outbreak of talent'. Their shared interests in illustration led to experiments in print making. Bawden's early attempts at lino-cutting developed into a skill that he used until the end of his life. Ravilious quickly developed into one of the most renowned wood engravers of the twentieth century."--BOOK JACKET."
- "Exhibition catalogs"
- "Design : Edward Bawden [and] Eric Ravilious /"
- "Edward Bawden, Eric Ravilious"
- "Edward Bawden, Eric Ravilious"@en
- "Design : Edward Bawden and Eric Ravilious /"
- "Design : Edward Bawden, Eric Ravilious /"
- "Design : Edward Bawden, Eric Ravilious /"@en
- "Design : Edward Bawden, Eric Ravilious."
- "Design Edward Bawden, Eric Ravilious /"