Linked Data Explorer
Yul Brynner, photographer
- "On these pages - family members, other photographers, and a host of celebrated friends."
- "Mention the name of Yul Brynner and a definite image comes to mind: the engaging if autocratic King of Siam in both the stage and screen versions of The King and I, or the arrogant and scene-stealing Pharaoh Rameses in Cecil B. DeMille's epic film, The Ten Commandments. But there is an aspect of Yul Brynner that - until now - was known mainly to his family, friends, and close colleagues. This complex and multi-talented man was not only an award-winning actor, but also an."
- "Accomplished photographer whose work appeared in Life Magazine and whose pictures have been praised by other photographers, among them the renowned Henri Cartier-Bresson. In this book, Victoria Brynner has assembled a collection of her father's photographs (both black-and-white and color) from the early 1950s through the 1980s, which represents the entire span of his stage and film career. These photographs are accompanied by reminiscences from many of the people shown."
- "Yul Brynner, photographer"
- "Yul Brynner : photographer"