Linked Data Explorer
An approach to replicated data bases for robust command and control
- "This report presents an approach to making future command and control data more timely and robust through the use of replicated distributed data management techniques. The report includes "situational awareness" data needed by Army tactical commanders from platoon through corps, including mission plan and progress, represented as machine-processable operation orders, enemy situation, and friendly situation and status. The conceptual solution described in the report would give warfighters near-real-time common pictures of the battlefield for situational awareness in spite of communication delays due to jamming and congestion, network partitioning, node failures, and other hostile actions that might interfere with the rapid dissemination of data."
- "An approach to replicated data bases for robust command and control"@en
- "An approach to replicated data bases for robust command and control"
- "An Approach to Replicated Databases for Robust Command and Control"@en
- "An approach to replicated databases for robust command and control"