Linked Data Explorer
The joy of cooking
An illustrated cooking book with hundreds of recipes.
- "All new all purpose joy of cooking, The"
- "All-purpose cookbook: joy of cooking"@en
- "An illustrated cooking book with hundreds of recipes."@en
- "Includes more than 4500 recipes that range from simple, everyday food to classic and gourmet dishes."@en
- "Includes more than 4500 recipes that range from simple, everyday food to classic and gourmet dishes."
- "Information on foods and cooking techniques accompanies recipes for hors d'oeuvres, soups, salads, main dishes, side dishes, breads, pies, cookies, candies, and desserts."
- "Since its original publication, Joy of Cooking has been the most authoritative cookbook in America - the one upon which millions of cooks have confidently relied for more than sixty-five years. This, the first revision in more than twenty years, is better than ever. Here's why:. Every chapter has been rethought with an emphasis on freshness, convenience, and health. All the recipes have been reconceived and tested with an eye to modern taste, and the cooking knowledge imparted with each subject enriched to the point where everyone from a beginning to an experienced cook will feel completely supported. The new Joy provides more thorough descriptions of ingredients, from the familiar to the most exotic. An all-new "RULES" section in many chapters gives essential cooking basics at a glance. Separate new chapters on grains, beans, and pasta include recipes for grits, polenta, pilafs, risottos, vegetarian chilis, bean casseroles, and make-ahead lasagnes. New baking and dessert chapters promise to enhance Joy of Cooking's reputation as a bible for bakers. Little Dishes showcases foods from around the world: hummus, baba ghanoush, bruschetta, tacos, empanadas, and fried wontons. All new drawings of techniques, ingredients, and equipment, integrated throughout an elegant new design, and over 300 more pages round out the new Joy. Among this book's other unique features: microwave instructions for preparing beans, grains, and"
- "A classic guide to American cooking features thousands of traditional recipes and five hundred new dishes, in a volume that includes an array of favorite casserole, dessert, and soup options."
- "Abstract: The cookbook includes recipes for all basic food types with full explanations of cooking techniques. Sizes and portions are explained and terminology outlined. The nutrient values of foods are listed in tables and an explanation of nutrients given. Sections are included on entertaining etiquette, menus and cooking food to retain nutrient values. Each section is introduced by a narrative on varieties of foods and preparation prior to cooking. The cooking techniques section includes a discussion of equipment."@en
- "The joy of cooking"
- "The joy of cooking"@en
- "Joy of Cooking 75th Anniversary : Best Loved and Brand New"
- "The Joy of cooking"
- "The Joy of cooking"@en
- "Joy of cooking"
- "Joy of cooking"@en