Linked Data Explorer
Environmental economics : in theory and practice
- "Environmental economics"
- "Environmental Economics is an ideal text for students taking advanced courses in environmental and natural resource economics. This completely revised and updated edition covers all the major topics in the field, including the economics of sustainable development, market failure and mechanism design, pollution taxes and tradable permits, transboundary pollution, non-renewable and renewable resources (including both fisheries and forests), environmental valuation, risk, and trade and the environment. The authors make extensive use of mathematical models, supplementing these with careful explanation and graphical analysis. Emphasis is placed on the application of economic analysis to real-world environmental problem-solving, such as designing policies to control pollution or to reduce global biodiversity loss, and examples are drawn from all over the world."
- "Ouvrage général"@en
- "Environmental economics : In theory and practice"
- "Environmental economics : in theory and practice"
- "Environmental economics : in theory and practice"@en
- "Environmental economics in theory and practice"
- "Environmental economics in theory and practice"@pt
- "Environmental economics in theory and practice"@en