Linked Data Explorer
Psychiatry as a neuroscience
- "This title provides an overview of solid advances in biological psychiatry which are of clinical relevance.; These include psychoneuroendocrinological and psychoimmunological findings in major depression, genetic and neuroimaging data in schizophrenia, molecular genetic findings in Alzheimer's disease and neuroimaging data in obsessive-compulsive disorder. This book should be of interest to psychiatrists and psychologists, neuroscientists, managers and policy makers."
- "Conference papers and proceedings"
- "Conference proceedings"
- "Conference proceedings"@en
- "Congressen (vorm)"
- "Online resources"@en
- "Electronic books"@en
- "Electronic books"
- "Psychiatry as a neuroscience"@en
- "Psychiatry as a neuroscience"
- "Psychiatry as a neuroscience : [based in part on presentations delivered at the 11th World Congress of Psychiatry]"
- "Psychiatry as a Neuroscience"