Linked Data Explorer
Psychiatry as a neuroscience
- "This title provides an overview of solid advances in biological psychiatry which are of clinical relevance.; These include psychoneuroendocrinological and psychoimmunological findings in major depression, genetic and neuroimaging data in schizophrenia, molecular genetic findings in Alzheimer's disease and neuroimaging data in obsessive-compulsive disorder. This book should be of interest to psychiatrists and psychologists, neuroscientists, managers and policy makers."
- "Electronic books."@en
- "Electronic books."
- "Conference proceedings."@en
- "Conference proceedings."
- "Conference proceedings"
- "Online resources."@en
- "Congressen (vorm)"
- "Psychiatry as a neuroscience"@en
- "Psychiatry as a neuroscience"
- "Psychiatry as a neuroscience : [based in part on presentations delivered at the 11th World Congress of Psychiatry] /"
- "Psychiatry as a Neuroscience"
- "Psychiatry as a neuroscience /"