Linked Data Explorer
Americans with disabilities act handbook
- "ADA Handbook, The"
- "ADA handbook"@en
- "ADA handbook"
- "This handbook's aim is to provide information and assistance on the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 to people with disabilities, businesses, and the affected public. The handbook contains annotated regulations for titles I, II, and III; resources for obtaining additional assistance; and several appendixes of supplementary information. Title I covers equal employment opportunity for individuals with disabilities, Title II addresses nondiscrimination on the basis of disability in state and local government services, and Title III focuses on nondiscrimination on the basis of disability by public accommodations and in commercial facilities. For each title, a summary and background are provided, followed by a rulemaking history, regulatory process matters, outline of the rule, and an annotated rule or regulations. The resource section lists 16 Federal government organizations and 75 nongovernment organizations, with descriptions of their activities and focus areas. Appendixes provide the text of the law, accessibility guidelines, a chart of coverage and effective dates, definitions of terms, legislative history, disability-related tax provisions applicable to businesses, Supreme Court cases and regulations related to Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and a list of acronyms. (JDD)"
- "Guides, Non-Classroom"
- "Reports, Descriptive"
- "Handbooks, manuals, etc"@en
- "Americans with Disabilities Act Handbook"
- "Americans with disabilities act handbook"
- "Americans with disabilities act handbook"@en
- "Americans with Disabilities Act handbook"@en
- "Americans with Disabilities Act handbook"
- "The Americans with disabilities act handbook"