Linked Data Explorer
Optical metamaterials fundamentals and applications /
- ""Metamaterials--artificially structured materials with engineered electromagnetic properties--have enabled unprecedented flexibility in manipulating electromagnetic waves and producing new functionalities. In just a few years, the field of optical metamaterials has emerged as one of the most exciting topics in the science of light, with stunning and unexpected outcomes that have fascinated scientists and the general public alike. This volume details recent advances in the study of optical metamaterials, ranging from fundamental aspects to up-to-date implementations, in one unified treatment. Important recent developments and applications such as superlenses and cloaking devices are also treated in detail and made understandable. Optical Metamaterials will serve as a very timely book for both newcomers and advanced researchers in this rapidly evolving field."--Publisher's website."
- "Electronic books."
- "Electronic books."@en
- "Optical metamaterials : fundamentals and applications /"
- "Optical Metamaterials Fundamentals and Applications"
- "Optical metamaterials"
- "Optical metamaterials fundamentals and applications /"@en
- "Optical metamaterials fundamentals and applications /"
- "Optical Metamaterials Fundamentals and Applications /"