Linked Data Explorer
Hawthorne and his Circle ... Illustrated
- "Nathaniel Hawthorne's circle included Emerson, Thoreau, Melville, Henry James, Robert Browning, Julia Ward Howe, and President Franklin Pierce. This lively son's-eye-view, published in 1884, portrays the up-and-down life, work, and travels of a literary genius and his friends and associates in a time of intellectual ferment and social upheaval."
- "Electronic books"
- "Hawthorne and his circle by Julian Hawthorne"
- "Hawthorne and his Circle ... Illustrated"@en
- "Hawthorne and His Circle"
- "Hawthorne and His Circle"@en
- "Hawthorne and his circle"@en
- "Hawthorne and his circle"