Linked Data Explorer
"An attractive widow is assaulted, and the British Calvary Regiment must now choose between honor and justice"--Container.
- ""An attractive widow is assaulted, and the British Calvary Regiment must now choose between honor and justice"--Container."@en
- "Tradition, honour and comradeship are at the core of this gripping and tense courtroom drama, set in a British colonial outpost in India at the end of the 19th century."@en
- "The 20th Indian Light Cavalry preserve the might of the British Raj in a lonely outpost on the North-West frontier during the dramatic years of the late 19th century. The arrival of a disenchanted young subaltern precipitates a series of events which threaten to destroy the honour of the regiment."@en
- "A British regiment is stationed in colonial India at the end of the nineteenth century when a beautiful widow is brutally attacked by one of the new officers. The superior officers undertake a court martial and an idealistic young officer must defend the accused attacker."@en
- "A company of British soldiers in colonial India is shaken when the widow of their most honored hero is assaulted. A young officer must defend a fellow lieutenant from the charges in an unusual court-martial, while investigating the deepening mystery behind the attack."
- "Feature films"@en
- "Conduct unbecoming"
- "Conduct unbecoming"@en