Linked Data Explorer
Three Dog Life
The wife of a man who was institutionalized after an accident left him brain damaged describes her efforts to rebuild her life in a small country town with three dogs.
- "Author Abigail Thomas shares the story of how she started a new life after an accident left her husband brain damaged and institutionalized."
- "The wife of a man who was institutionalized after an accident left him brain damaged describes her efforts to rebuild her life in a small country town with three dogs."@en
- "When Abigail Thomas's husband, Rich, was hit by a car, his brain shattered. Subject to rages, terrors, and hallucinations, he must live the rest of his life in an institution. He has no memory of what he did the hour, the day, the year before. This tragedy is the ground on which Abigail had to build a new life. How she built that life is a story of great courage and great change, of moving to a small country town, of a new family composed of three dogs, knitting, and friendship, of facing down guilt and discovering gratitude. It is also about her relationship with Rich, a man who lives in the eternal present, and the eerie poetry of his often uncanny perceptions."
- "Electronic books"@en
- "Electronic books"
- "Three Dog Life"@en
- "Three dog life: a memoir"
- "A three dog life"
- "A three dog life"@en
- "A three dog life : a memoir"