Linked Data Explorer
Life of Constantine
- "The emperor Constantine changed the world by making the Roman Empire Christian. Eusebius wrote his life and preserved his letters so that his policy would continue. This English translation is based on modern critical editions."
- "The Life of Constantine is a panegyric written in honor of Constantine the Great in the 4th century AD. It was never completed due to the death of Eusebius in 339. The work provides scholars with one of the most comprehensive sources for the religious policies of Constantine's reign. -- preface."
- "Electronic books"@en
- "Early works"
- "Early works"@en
- "Livre électronique (Descripteur de forme)"
- "Ressources Internet"
- "Biographie (Descripteur de forme)"
- "Ressource Internet (Descripteur de forme)"
- "Life of Constantine"
- "The Life of Constantine"
- "Life of Constantine"@en
- "The life of Constantine"