Linked Data Explorer
A different kind of Christmas
- "In 1855, thoroughly Southern student Fletcher Randall leaves his father's North Carolina plantation to attend Princeton University. There he is exposed to different opinions about slavery and the plantation life, and he begins to conspire to bring a mass exodus of slaves through the Underground Railroad. His chief helper is a black slave named Harpin' John, whose harmonica music will play a major role in the escape plan, set for Christmas Eve."
- "A sophomore at Princeton in 1955, southerner Fletcher Randall meets a group of Quaker Friends and eventually becomes involved in the Underground Railroad."
- "Historical fiction"
- "Historical fiction"@en
- "Large type books"
- "Christmas stories"
- "Christmas stories"@en
- "Christmas stories, American"
- "Different kind of Christmas"
- "A different kind of Christmas"
- "A different kind of Christmas"@en
- "A Different Kind of Christmas"
- "A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHRISTMAS"