Linked Data Explorer
Reaching judgment at Nuremberg
- "Thirty years after the event, the historic judgment of the Nuremberg Tribunal that tried Nazi Germany's major war criminals continues to haunt us. Was "justice" done or are the critics right when they point to the continuing persistence of crimes against the peace and against humanity - in Russia, Viet Nam, South Africa, and elsewhere - as proof that the whole enterprise was doomed from the beginning to be nothing more than the judgment of the victors over the vanquished?"
- "Reaching judgment at Nuremberg"
- "Reaching judgment at Nuremberg"@en
- "Reaching judgement at Nuremberg"
- "Reaching judgment at Nuremberg (the untold story of how the Nazi war criminals were judged)"
- "Reaching judgment at Nuremburg"