Linked Data Explorer
Thomas Jefferson's cook book
- "Thomas Jefferson's cookbook"
- "Reprint of a cook book prepared from the original manuscript written by Jefferson's grandaughter, Virginia Randolph, and later owned by his great-great grandaughter, Fanny M. Burke. The recipes were "modernized" with the first publication of the manuscript in 1938."
- "The recipes have been preserved by Jefferson's granddaughters who copied the rules he had brought back from France, as well as additional ones from the various cooks and stewards who worked, at different times, at Monticello and at the White House. These cook books were handed down from mother to daughter, as a priceless possession."
- "Thomas Jefferson's cook book"@en
- "Thomas Jefferson's cook book"
- "Thomas Jefferson's cock book"