Linked Data Explorer
More information to be announced soon on this forthcoming title from Penguin USA.
- "Wu er fu de mei li yu ai chou"
- "Recalls the ties between his family and the novelist and childhood moments spent with her, discussing her walks around his ancestral home, the progression of her well-known works, and her philosophy towards women's issues and war."
- "This volume is a biography of English writer Virginia Woolf (1882-1941). Woolf is regarded as one of the foremost modernist literary figures of the twentieth century. During the inter war period, Woolf was a significant figure in London literary society and a member of the Bloomsbury Group. Her most famous works include the novels Mrs. Dalloway (1925), To the Lighthouse (1927) and Orlando (1928), and the book-length essay, A Room of One's Own (1929), with its famous dictum, "A woman must have money and a room of her own if she is to write fiction." This biography was written by someone who knew her well when he was a child; and it closely investigates her attitudes to feminism and war. The author was the son of Vita Sackville-West, who was Virginia Woolf's closest friend."
- "More information to be announced soon on this forthcoming title from Penguin USA."@en
- "Biografieën (vorm)"
- "Electronic books"@en
- "Herinneringen (vorm)"
- "Zhao bu dao chu kou de ling hun : wu er fu de mei li yu ai chou"
- "Zhao bu dao chu kou de ling hun : Wu'erfu de mei li yu ai chou"
- "找不到出口的靈魂 : 吳爾芙的美麗與哀愁"
- "Virginia Woolf : a Penguin life"
- "Virginia Woolf"@fi
- "Virginia Woolf"@en
- "Virginia Woolf"
- "Virginia Woolf"@es
- "Virginia Woolf"@sv