Linked Data Explorer
- "An account of Dr. Johnson's dramatic personal life, monumental genius, and boundless literary activities and impact follows him from poverty and hack work, through trial and tumult, to lionization as the unchallenged literary arbiter of his times."
- ""In this biography - a work that won three of the most prestigious literary prizes this country offers - W. Jackson Bate delves deep into the character that formed Johnson's awesome intellect and fueled his prodigious output. The first great modern biography of Johnson, it confirms that his statements and judgments on literature, politics, religion, behavior - on all human experience - are as relevant in our age as when they were first uttered. This new edition brings a modern classic back into print and includes a new preface from the author."--BOOK JACKET."
- "Samuel Johnson."
- "Samuel Johnson"@en
- "Samuel Johnson"
- "Samuel Johnson /"@en
- "Samuel Johnson /"
- "Samuel johnson."
- "Samuel Johnson : [a biography] /"
- "Samuel Johnson : a biography /"@en
- "Samuel Johnson : a biography /"