Linked Data Explorer
- "Collection of writing by Arthur Miller over the course of sixty years, from the 1930s through the 1990s, including the complete texts of some of his well-known plays, such as "The Crucible," and "Death of a Salesman," and a radio drama previously thought to be lost."
- "This classic collection--the only one-volume selection of Arthur Miller's work available--presents a rich cross section of writing from one of our most influential and humane playwrights, containing in full his masterpieces The Crucible and Death of a Salesman. This essential collection also includes the complete texts of After the Fall, The American Clock, The Last Yankee, and Broken Glass, winner of the Olivier Award for Best Play of 1995, as well as excerpts from Miller's memoir Timebends. An essay by Harold Clurman and Christopher Bigsby's introduction discuss Miller's standing as one of the greatest American playwrights of all time and his importance to twentieth-century literature."
- "Dramat amerykański"
- "Historical drama"@en
- "Historical drama"
- "Genres littéraires"
- "Literatura amerykańska"
- "The portable Arthur Miller : With an introd"
- "The portable Arthur Miller"@en
- "The portable Arthur Miller"
- "The portable Arthur Miller : four plays complete and other works"
- "The Portable Arthur Miller"
- "Portable arthur miller"@en