Linked Data Explorer
Discusses the Kennedys and reveals the true stories behind America's most famous family.
- "Discusses the Kennedys and reveals the true stories behind America's most famous family."@en
- "Tells the complete story of the triumphs and failures of the Kennedy family, a chronicle that encompasses the major events of the second half of this century."@en
- "Patrick Kennedy (1823-1858) emigrated from County Wexham, Ireland and settled at Boston, Massachusetts, in 1849. His grandson, Joseph Patrick Kennedy (1888-1969) married Rose Fitzgarald Kennedy in 1914. They had nine children, 1915-1932. Descendants listed through 1984."@en
- "The Kennedys may well be the most photographed, written about, talked about, admired, hated, and controversial family in American history. But for all the words and pictures, the real story was not told until Peter Collier and David Horowitz spent years researching archives and interviewing both family members and hundreds of people close to the Kennedys. An immediate classic, The Kennedys combines intimate knowledge with a perspective free of obligations to family loyalties and myths, bringing the story of four generations of "America's family" fully into view. Collier and Horowitz capture th."@en
- "Recounts in detail the family lives of members of the Kennedy clan, including the drug-taking and other dilemmas of the rising generation."
- "Electronic books"@en
- "The Kennedys"@en
- "The Kennedys"
- "The Kennedys : an american drama"
- "The Kennedys an American drama"@en
- "The Kennedys an American Drama"@en
- "Los Kennedy"@es
- "The Kennedys : an American drama"
- "The Kennedys : an American drama"@en