Linked Data Explorer
First person singular I.M. Pei
Documentary on the architect I.M. Pei in which he discusses his projects and philosophy of architecture.
- "Documentary on the architect I.M. Pei in which he discusses his projects and philosophy of architecture."@en
- "Visite en compagnie de l'architecte sino-américain I. M. Pei, d'un certain nombre de ses oeuvres : la pyramide du Louvre (Paris), le nouveau pavillon de la National Gallery of Art (Washington, D.C.), le Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (Cleveland), la tour de la Banque de Chine (Hong Kong), la Myerson Symphony Center (Cleveland), le Musée Miho (Kyoto), etc. Pei décrit son travail en Chine, ses années au MIT et à Harvard, sa collaboration avec des clients exigeants tels Jacqueline Kennedy, William Zeckendorf, François Mitterand et Paul Mellon, de ses principes et de sa philosophie."
- "Architect I.M. Pei leads viewers through the Louvre, the National Gallery of Art, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the Bank of China, the Meyerson Symphony Center, the Miho Museum and other examples of his life's work. He discusses his work in China; his years at MIT and Harvard; how he worked with such demanding clients as Jacqueline Kennedy, William Zeckendorf, Francois Mitterand and Paul Mellon; and his innermost philosophy and principles."@en
- "First person singular I.M. Pei"@en
- "First person singular I. M. Pei"