Linked Data Explorer
Beyond the consumption bubble
- "<P>This book brings together a diverse set of expert scholars to enliven and sharpen the debate about the ways in which consumption affects society today. Research on consumption can shed light on many fundamental questions, such as the character of society, including social and cultural dimensions; the relations between the generations; dependency of technology and the risks involved; the rise of Asia and its potential consumption preferences; the question of whether we must continuously increase our consumption to avoid a recession and whether this is ecologically sustainable.</P>"
- "Electronic resource"
- "Electronic books"
- "Electronic books"@en
- "Kongress (London ; 2008)"
- "Beyond the Consumption Bubble"
- "Beyond the consumption bubble : changing consumer roles"
- "Beyond the consumption bubble"
- "Beyond the consumption bubble"@en