Linked Data Explorer
Time among the Maya
- "A journey through time and space in Central America; explores not only the lands of the ancient Maya, but also the heritage of the five million people who preserve a Mayan identity today."
- "The Maya created one of the world's most brilliant civilizations, famous for its art, astronomy, and deep fascination with the mystery of time. Despite collapse in the ninth century, Spanish invasion in the sixteenth, and civil war in the twentieth, eight million people in Guatemala, Belize, and southern Mexico still speak Maya languages and maintain their resilient culture to this day. Traveling through Central America's jungles and mountains, Ronald Wright explores the ancient roots of the Maya, their recent troubles, and prospects for survival. Embracing history, anthropology, politics and literature, Time Among the Maya is a riveting journey through past magnificence and the study of an enduring civilization with much to teach the present."
- "Time among the Maya"@en
- "Time among the Maya"
- "Time among the Maya : travels in Belize, Guatemala, and Mexico"
- "Time among the Maya : travels in Belize, Guatemala, and Mexico"@en
- "Time among the Maya travels in Belize, Guatemala, and Mexico"@en
- "Time among the Maya : :travels in Belize, Guatemala and Mexico"