Linked Data Explorer
- "Zwei Klassenkameraden, die verschiedener nicht sein könnten: Bruno Tiches wandelt sich vom schneidigen Naziführer zum erfolgreichen Geschäftsmann der Wirtschaftswunderzeit. Hans Boeckel hingegen erlebt mangels brauner Gesinnung private und berufliche Rückschläge. Erst nach Kriegsende kann er seinen Beruf als Journalist wieder ausüben. In einem Artikel deckt er Tiches Machenschaften auf. Zwischen den beiden Männern kommt es zu einer folgenschweren Auseinandersetzung."
- "Covers the years 1913-1955 in a small German town. Hans Bockel and Bruno Tiches both live through the end of the Kaisers̕ Germany, the Weimar republic, National Socialism and the post-war decade leading to the years of the German economic miracle. While the nimble opportunist Tiches always comes to a profitable arrangement with the powerful, Bockel, the journalist, remains an upright idealist who always chooses the path of integrity and remains unsuccessful. But one day the journalist has had enough, and in his newspaper attacks the former supreme Nazi and major industrialist Tiches hard. Naturally this is not without its consequences."
- "Tells the story of two schoolmates, Hans and Bruno who could not be more different. Hans is ambitious and must always work hard for his career, while happy go lucky Bruno is carefree. In the 1920s, Hans must finance his studies by selling newspapers, Bruno comes into easy money dealing in stocks and bonds. With the Nazis seizure of power in Germany, Bruno makes a political career, profiting from the expropriation of Jewish property. With the end of the Third Reich, Bruno discovers the lucrative black market, while Hans can barely feed his family. During the years of the German Miracle, Bruno becomes a prosperous businessman. As Hans, now a journalist, publishes a revealing article on the career of his former schoolmate, Bruno becomes infuriated by this attack on his honor. He decides to go meet Hans in the editorial office and intimidate him."
- "Comedy films"
- "Video recordings for the hearing impaired"
- "Fiction films"
- "Feature films"
- "Wir Wunderkinder"
- "Wir Wunderkinder (Pel·lícula cinematogràfica)"
- "WIR WUNDERKINDER ; Regie: Kurt Hoffmann. Mit Johanna von Koczian, Hansjörg Felmy, Wera Frydtberg, Robert Graf, Wolfgang Neuss, Wolfgang Müller. Musik: Franz Grothe"
- "Wir Wunderkinder : Film"
- "Wir Wunderkinder [videorecording]"
- "Wir Wunderkinder (Motion picture)"