Linked Data Explorer
Talk to her
- "Marco, a journalist grieving for a love affair that ended ten years' ago, falls in love with Lydia, a bullfighter also on the rebound. Benigno, a nurse, dedicates his life to his only patient, a young dancer in a coma as a result of an accident four years' before; he talks to her, reads to her, holds photographs in front of her closed eyes. When Lydia is brought comatose to the hospital where Benigno works, he and Marco become friendly, and the nurse encourages the journalist to talk to her and hope for a miracle. Marco is Sancho to Benigno's Quixote, and as Benigno's hopes for his patient become fantasies, Marco tries to inject reality. Does a miracle await?"
- "Two men hold vigil over the women they love as the lives of the four are further entwined and their relationships move toward a surprising conclusion."
- "After a chance encounter, two men, Benigno and Marco, meet at a private clinic where Benigno works. Lydia, Marco's girlfriend is in a coma. Benigno is looking after another woman, also in a coma... ."
- ""After a chace encounter at a theatre, two men, Benigno and Marco, meet at a private clinic where Benigno works. Lydia, Marco's girlfriend and a bullfighter by profession, has been injured and is gravely ill. It so happens that Benigno is looking after another woman in the clinic, Alicia, a young ballet student." [Container]."
- "Two men (Benigno and Marco) almost meet while watching a dance performance, but their lives are irrevocably entwined by fate. They meet later at a private clinic where Benigno is the caregiver for Alicia, a beautiful dance student who lies in a coma. Marco is there to visit his girlfriend Lydia, a famous matador also rendered motionless. As the men wage vigil over the women they love, the story unfolds in flashback and flashforward as the lives of the four are further entwined and their relationships move toward a surprising conclusion."
- "Fiction films."
- "Feature films."
- "Motion pictures, Spanish."
- "Foreign films."
- "Talk to her"
- "Hable con ella Talk to her /"
- "Dui ta you hua er"
- "Talk to her."
- "Hable con ella (Motion picture)"