Linked Data Explorer
Georgia O'Keeffe, a portrait
- "A book of photographs of Georgia O'Keeffe taken by Alfred Stieglitz. The selection to be printed was selected by O'Keeffe, herself."
- "From 1917 through the mid-1930s, Alfred Stieglitz photographed Georgia O'Keeffe, with whom he began a passionate relationship in 1918. The artist O'Keeffe (1887-1986) and the photographer Stieglitz (1864-1946) first met in 1916, when she heard that he was giving her drawings their first public showing, but without her consent. The following year Stieglitz began his portraiture of his future wife, according to his idea that a portrait was not just one photograph, but a series that would portray the many aspects of a person."
- "Catalogue d'art (Descripteur de forme)"
- "Georgia O'Keeffe : a portrait"
- "Georgia O'Keeffe a portrait by Alfred Stieglitz"
- "Georgia O'Keeffe"
- "Georgia O'Keeffe, a portrait"
- "Georgia O'Keeffe, a portrait"@en